INFRARED SAUNA’S EXPLAINED
Experience the same health and wellness benefits as produced by the sun. During the 20 to 30 minutes of your sauna session, the heat penetrates deeply into your joints, muscles and body for an ultimate healing experience.
Infrared sauna has an amazing detox capability for anyone and can help build a stronger immune system or improve hormonal balance. Research has also shown it helps athletes recover and achieve better training results by stimulating somatotrophin.
Our sauna is also an excellent quiet meditation space or a place to detox the body and quiet the mind before you float or (re)structure your thoughts after your float. Bring your own music or guided meditation if you like.
Our sauna is also equipped with optional medical-grade light therapy or chromatherapy Chromotherapy is the process of restoring balance to the body by applying colour.
- decrease inflammation
- Reduce swelling
- Pain relief
- Accelerate healing & cell repair
- Decrease joint & muscle stiffness ( improved range of motion )
- Improve circulation
- Regulate mood
- Improve sleeping
- Regulate hormones and eg help with SAD ( seasonal affective disorder )
- Boost collagen production (anti-ageing effect for the skin top and deeper layers )
Infrared Saunas benefits include:
- find relief of muscle and joint pain
- release toxins from their body
- improve circulation
- boost their immune system
- increase metabolism
- get an enhanced pure and healthy look of their skin
- sleep better
- reduce inflammation
- improve wound healing
- optimise their body weight
- fight cognitive decline
- improve athletic performance
- balancing hormones (because you reduce inflammation and excrete metabolized hormones via sweat and the increased blood flow helps regulate the hormone-producing glands)